The change to our new CMS V3 comes with a variety of updates and exciting changes. This may be confusing if you’re familiar with our previous Version 2 layout. This article will be your guide to determining which version you’re using, so you can take advantage of the features and functions you have access to.
What You’ll Need:
- Internet Connectivity
- Recommended Chrome or Firefox browser
The Difference between V2 and V3
One of the primary differences that can be used to differentiate the two versions will be the URL you use to log in:
- V2 will continue to login to XhibitSignage as previously performed
- V3 will log in via cms.mvix.com/sign-in, and will feature our new Mvix branding
1. The Login Screens will differ from one another
- Our V2 Login screen may be familiar to you
- Where our V3 Login screen is designed to be less cluttered.
2. The last major difference between the two can easily be seen once you are logged in
- Our V2 Headers are meant to be easy to use but can be seen as slightly drab.
- Our V3 Headers are easier to follow, with updated icons and additional features under each drop-down.