In this article, you will learn how to publish or unpublish a template as a sign. AFter you have created and edited a template to your liking in Mvix CMS, the next step is to publish that template as a sign.
After you’ve created and edited a template to your liking, the next step will be to publish that template as a sign. The following knowledgebase article explains how to publish a template as a sign.
What You’ll Need
- SignageCreator account
- Internet Connectivity
The template as a Sign
The first step is to save. Navigate to the “Templates page” and locate the template that you want to publish.
- Click the Publish button that looks like a shopping cart.
- A window will pop-up showing all of the templates that you have already have and a slot that you can use.
- Hover your mouse over the empty slot that reads “Publish Here”
- When you do so, a tool tip should appear allowing you to “Assign”
- Once you have clicked on the “Assign” button. The confirmation pop-up will let you know that the Template was successfully published.
- Now this template is ready to publish to a device!
- If you click on Continue, it should take you to your “My Signs” page which will list all your Published signs.
- The Web URL button allows you to preview the template full screen in another tab.
Unpublishing a Template/Freeing up a Slot
- Next to the Web URL button is the Unpublish Template button.
- You can click it to free up a Slot/Sign for another template
- Once you have clicked on the Publish button for a template, on the “Publish Template to a Sign” window, hover your mouse over an existing Slot/Sign and the “Unpublish Template Button” will appear.
Feel free to review the following KB article if you want to learn how to integrate SignageCreator templates with XhibitSignage: