- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What is an interactive playlist? How do you use it? Let’s review what you will need to be able to use this feature in Xhibit Signage to create interactive playlists.
What you will need
In order to use an interactive playlist, you need a touch-capable device (such as Xhibit Touch or BrightSign XT1144). In addition to the device you will also need a touch-capable display.
From there you will need Xhibit Signage Software with a supported feature package as well as internet Connectivity.
This feature allows you to display interactive playlists on your digital signage screen.
How to add Interactive Playlists
- Hover over the “PLAYLISTS” tab, and click “INTERACTIVE PLAYLIST“.
- Drag and drop any media you would like in the playlist to the content zone on the right side
- Designate how you would like the media to transition between slides of the interactive playlist, via the dropdown menu. Arrange the media in the order you would like it to play from top to bottom.
- Designate how you would like the media to transition between slides of the interactive playlist, via the dropdown menu. There are a couple of different options if you look at the screenshot above.
- It’s important to name your playlist and click the “SAVE” button.
You can then publish the playlist to your device. You can always come back to manage this playlist via the playlist library if you need to make any changes. In other words you are always able to go back and edit your playlists as you see fit.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at: http://www.mvixusa.com/clientsuccess/