- Applies to:
- CMS v2
The Media RSS Content App allows you to display a syndicated audio or video feed on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Media RSS widget.
Using the Media RSS App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “Web” category.
- Click on the “Media RSS” App
For Quick Configuration
- In the menu that appears, select the feed you want to display.
- Name the feed
- Click the “Save” button to add the feed to your “MEDIA LIBRARY”.
For Custom Configuration
- Click on the arrow to scroll through the different categories (if necessary)
- Click on the “Custom” category.
- Enter the URL for a valid Media RSS feed into the “Media RSS Feed Url” box.
- Name the feed.
- Click the “Save” button to add the feed to your Media Library.
The Media RSS app makes use of third-party content. Mvix does not own, change, or guarantee the availability of any third-party content used by this app.
If you have any further questions, please open a support ticket at https://mvix.com/submit-a-ticket/