- Applies to:
- CMS v2
This text content app allows you to display a scrolling text ticker on your screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the text content app
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Text content app:
Using Text Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click on the “TEXT” app.
- Type the text that you would like to display in the “Text” box.
- Type in the title if you would like to have a title before your text.
- Select which theme you would like to have.
- Choose how you would like your text to animate, the direction, and the speed of the text.
- Advanced settings will allow you to change the text size, text color, the font being used for the text, as well as the background color of the text ticker.
- Once you are done editing the advanced settings of the text ticker, click “SAVE”
- Preview your text ticker by clicking on the “PREVIEW” button.
- Give your text ticker a “Name/Title” and save it to your media library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.