- Applies to:
- CMS v2
The Vimeo Content App allows you to display Vimeo videos on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to Vimeo
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Vimeo widget.
Using The Vimeo Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “WEB” category.
- Click on the “VIMEO” app.
- To add a video from Vimeo, simply copy the specific vimeo video ID that is at the end of the specific videos URL link.
- Paste the video ID in the space provided.
- To preview, click on the “Preview” button, and the video will preview to the right.
- To save your content, add a Name/Title, and click the “SAVE” button.
- The content is now saved in your “MEDIA LIBRARY” and ready to be scheduled for playback.