- Applies to:
- CMS v2
In a previous article we learned how to create a playlist using Xhibit Signage. We recommend reading that first if you aren’t familiar with playlists. Keep reading to find out how to manage your playlists.
Once you have gotten the hang of creating a playlist we can move to how to manage your playlists using the Playlist Library. This library contains a list of all current playlists, and provides information about the files contained in each. From here you can edit, delete, and preview the content in your playlists.
Manage Your Playlists
- Hover over the “PLAYLISTS” tab, and click the “PLAYLIST LIBRARY“.
- You will see all current playlists shown row by row, with each column providing additional information such as the assigned group, creator, and number of files. This is where you can view all your playlist and manage your playlists from.
- NOTE: Playlists already assigned to a template will have a green dot under the “STATUS” column, while unassigned playlists will show a white dot.
- Click the + icon to expand a playlist to give a quick view of its contents. Here you can edit, delete, or clone your playlist.
- Click the playlist’s name under the “TITLE” column. Each media file associated with the playlist will be shown in a box below, which can clicked to preview the media in a larger view. You can also edit media by clicking the “pencil” icon or delete it by clicking the “trashcan” icon.
- Once you’re happy with how you have managed your playlist and the files within it, click “Back to Library”. This will return you to your Playlist Library page.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket at: http://www.mvixusa.com/clientsuccess/