Setting up device offline notifications is a great way to stay inform about the status of your devices.
When your device does go offline you will receive an automatic email to the designated account informing you of which device is showing up as offline. Users are able to set the frequently they would like to receive emails about their device(s) being offline.
Setting up Device Offline Notifications
Here is how to set up offline notifications for your device.
- First, log into your account on cms.mvix.com. Next, (1) hover over the “Devices” tab, and click (2) “Device Library”.
- Once you are in the device library, (3) click on the “Offline Settings” button at the top right of the module.
- This will bring up a popup for you to set up device offline notifications for the specific players on the account.
- To set up notification for individual players, simply (4) identify the player, (5) choose the email you want to send the notification to, and (6) select the frequency.
- You can also apply to all by choosing the (7) email and (8) frequency at the top of the popup window and (9/10) clicking “Apply To All”.
- Once you have set the notifications, (11) click “Ok” at the bottom right to save your choices.
There are many reasons why your device might go offline. Ensuring they are restored as quickly as possible is paramount to maintaining a successful digital signage network.