We cover all our products and brands under a warranty
. This is a standard 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and labor. As part of our warranty policy, we will repair or exchange a damaged product purchased from us.
What the Warranty Doesn’t Cover
Your warranty does not cover the following:
- Shipping charges to return the defective product.
- Labor charges for installation or setup of the product, adjustment of customer controls on the product, and installation or repair of systems outside of the product.
- Any damage to Mvix hardware caused by a power outage is not covered under warranty. Mvix recommends using a surge protector to eliminate this risk.
- Product repair and/or part replacement because of improper installation, connections to the improper voltage supply, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, unauthorized repair, or other cause not within our control.
- Damage occurring to the product during shipping when improperly packaged or cost associated with packaging.
In no event shall Mvix (USA), Inc.’s liability exceed the price paid for the product from direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product, its software, or its documentation. Any equipment supplied by Mvix may be new, re-certified, or refurbished. This equipment will act as replacement equipment (e.g., for warranty/exchange purposes). Any equipment supplied as replacement equipment will carry the remainder of the one (1) year warranty described above. All re-certified/refurbished replacements shipped back by Mvix uphold the quality specification and guarantee of our products.
Mvix does not offer refunds. As a part of our warranty service, we offer to repair or exchange, or replace the product.
NOTE: Compatibility can be reasonably assured in most cases but can never be guaranteed as per product descriptions. A product that is incompatible in a specific hardware/software environment is not therefore automatically “defective”. Kindly read our technical specifications and examine your hardware to ensure compatibility before purchase.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.