Digital Signage Templates for Fall and Halloween
Summer is officially over – leaves are starting to change color and the ‘pumpkin-spiced’ everything craze is in full motion. In marketing, every new season breathes a new story, and it’s always important for businesses to tailor their strategy to what is relevant. Customers’ needs and moods change depending on the time of year, so do their spending habits.
Consequently, Fall digital signage templates are a great way to transition branding & marketing messages from summer to fall.
For example, the seasonally-themed visuals keep the marketing strategy dynamic by providing the audience with content that is most relevant for them at the moment. Subtle updates such as changing the background to fall foliage show customers that you‘re keeping up with the seasons, not exploiting them.
It’s Important to Deliver the Right Message
One of the strongest arguments for digital signage is its ability to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. This is how it aids retail establishments, corporate offices, education campuses, hospitality firms, and foodservice businesses in adding value to the customer’s experience.
Moreover, Fall digital signage templates with Halloween visuals drive awareness and interest for the event, product, or service to boost customer experience and engagement.
It’s a Great Time to Connect with Customers
A few ways that fall digital signage templates allow businesses to be creative in how they communicate with their customers include:
- Corporate offices can display digital signage templates to promote Oktoberfest events. They can also announce office hours for the holiday.
- Managers can take advantage of the buzz and attention surrounding the holiday. They can post announcements or congratulatory messages in seasonal colors.
- Retailers can use the templates to advertise new seasonal products and sales.
- Hotels can use digital signage templates for Halloween to highlight related happenings. They can also encourage participation in local events such as a haunted house tour, parade, or community picnics.
- Digital signage templates for Oktoberfest can help hotels promote their offerings to ‘Oktoberfesters’. It allows them to display local events relevant to the occasion.
- Digital signage templates for Halloween are a great way to entertain guests. When? As they wait in line for a haunted house tour, to be seated in a restaurant, etc.
- Displaying engaging content such as trivia about Halloween will distract guests waiting in line. As a result, it reduces perceived wait times.
- Restaurants can use fall digital signage templates to promote fall dishes and seasonal specials.
Such creative communication will, first, create memorable customer experiences for guests. Second, it will differentiate your business from other companies that rely on price-driven or commodity-based relationships. Third, it will increase the bottom line.
[intense_alert color=”#ba0e00″ font_color=”#EFC02E”]To help you get started with your fall content strategy, we’ve compiled 20 editable digital signage templates. We invite you to download below. Also, check out SignageCreator, our content creation suite, for more seasonal digital signage templates.[/intense_alert]
Enjoy! (also, check out more templates here for Easter, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day)