- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Priority Media feature allows you to push a particular piece of media to full screen, in front of, and over-top any other media you may have been playing at the time. It gives this media precedence over any other that plays at the same time allowing you to feature certain media in playlists or templates based on your needs. In other words, the media you set to priority will override other media scheduled for that specific time slot.
What You’ll Need:
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use priority media.
Using Priority Media
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and select the “MEDIA FILE”.
- Click on the “EDIT” button.
- Click the “Priority” tab. When assigning the FullScreen Priority toggle, any assigned media will always display Fullscreen.
- *NOTE* Priority Content may cover up other items set to display in a Playlist or Template for the full duration of the Priority Media set to display.
- The priority contents expand and compress each time after appearing in one of the template’s zones.
- Related contents will be covered with the priority contents and continue playing in the background.
- Related contents will be displayed on the screen and continue playing in the foreground after completing the priority contents playback.
- Click “SAVE”.