Signature Support Contract
Mvix is committed to providing a support program that offers high-value and cost-effective options for all our clients. The goal of our technical support program is to respond quickly to customer issues and to continually improve our handling of our clients’ technical support needs.
Signature Support is the highest possible level of support available for all projects. It complements and extends existing standard technical support option by providing a focused and more responsive assistance for mission critical installations.
- The terms of this Signature Support Program are in addition to the Terms and Conditions set forth on the website (https://mvix.com/terms-and-conditions/).
- Signature Support program is available in the United States and Canada. It is not valid where prohibited by law.
- Signature Support Fee (as quoted) is per system per month basis, paid annually. Signature Support fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Total Support Fee is calculated across all systems for a period of one (1) year, renewable at the contract end-date.
- Signature Support agreements are valid for twelve (12) months.
- For advanced replacement (cross-shipping), all defective systems should be returned within thirty (30) days to the Mvix service center or the Signature Support contract will be considered voided and the program fee forfeited, if the defective system is not received within thirty (30) days of shipment of the new system. Mvix will provide a pre-paid shipping label for returning the defective system.
- All requests for Signature Support should be requested via the web-based support portal located at: https://mvix.com/submit-a-ticket/
- Estimated Response Times for Signature Support are best estimates and cannot be guaranteed. The response time guarantee only applies for the initial response where best effort will be made to provide the solution to the issue.
- The Signature Support service is offered as a “best efforts” service and without warranty. There is no guarantee that the issue reported would be resolved within the response time specified.
- All systems purchased under a client account must be enrolled in the Signature Support program, in order to leverage its full benefits, including advanced replacement services, lifetime warranties, and 36-month system replacement guarantee.
- Signature Support contracts can be canceled at any time. All cancellations within thirty (30) days of purchase is entitled for a full refund of contract fees. No refunds will be honored after thirty (30) days of purchase.
a. Cancellation of the Signature Support contract will void the Lifetime Warranty Policy.
b. Cancellation of the Signature Support contract will void the 36-month System Replacement Policy.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
This Signature Support Plan offers to extend the manufacturer’s warranty under our Lifetime Warranty Policy. If an Mvix Signage System, covered under the Signature Support program, fails due to a manufacturing and technical defect, Mvix will repair the system, without charge, replace it, or refund it at its discretion.
It covers all mechanical and electrical defects that would normally be covered through the original manufacturer’s warranty, unless contrarily stated in the Exclusions section. Coverage under this plan will begin instantly upon the expiration of the original warranty and is based upon the duration of coverage, system description, and retail price limitations.
This plan will provide labor and the replacement parts necessary to maintain the covered system in good operating condition. If service is needed because of a failure on a covered system during normal usage, Mvix has the option to repair or replace the defective system with a system of concurrent type and caliber.
This may be new or recertified. A replacement component may be new or renewed of concurrent type and caliber and may cost less than the original system purchased. We will not charge the client or refund them for the replacement system cost difference. Comprehensible and/or technological advances may result in a replacement system with a lower market price than the original system.
The most we will pay on any single repair or replacement is the price the client paid for the system. If the system is not repairable and a replacement system is not found within a reasonable amount of time, we will refund the client the system’s current market value price. The client will be required to ship or deliver the defective system prior to receiving reimbursement.
In the event we refund the client on a defective system our maximum liability will have been met and there will no longer be coverage under the terms of this contract. If the system needs service for a mechanical or electrical defect, log on to (https://mvix.com/submit-a-ticket/) in order to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number prior to having repairs performed.
For faster service, please have the dated proof of system purchase (sales receipt) available when submitting the request. Please note a covered repair cannot be performed prior to having a RMA number.
This contract does not cover unauthorized repairs and/or modifications; vandalism, neglect, abuse, theft, misuse, transportation damage, recall of system by manufacturer or damage due to environmental or weather conditions; repairs made before this plan takes effect; improper use of electrical/power supply; dropped system; covered systems with removed or altered serial numbers; damage, warping or rusting of any kind in the housing, case or frame of the covered system or any non-operating part, including plastic or decorative parts; component(s) never covered by a
manufacturer’s warranty; loss of data or loss of use during the period the system is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts.
Mvix is not responsible for any loss of: software, memory, video, or any type of media/content left on or within the system while being repaired. This plan does not cover restoration of software, video, memory or any media/content for the covered system. If the covered system experiences a defect or damage that is excluded from coverage under this section or in the event that no covered defect or damage is found, then the client is responsible for all repair costs.
The Lifetime Warranty coverage does not apply to any display screens, mounting hardware, unless stated specifically. This policy does NOT entitle the client for any cash refunds at any time. Mvix is not obligated to renew this plan. If Mvix does offer to renew this plan, it will determine the price and terms. Responsibility and liability, of Mvix, its agents and service providers, are limited to the Signature Support contract fees paid by the client (for the last 12 months). This is the sole remedy for any errors, omissions or failure by Mvix, its directors, agents, or service providers.
36-Month System Replacement Policy
All signage systems purchased under the Signature Support Program are backed by our guaranteed 36-month System Replacement Policy. Under our 36-month System Replacement Policy, we are committed to upgrading and replacing every signage system on the network every thirty-six (36) months, at no charge to the client (except applicable shipping and handling costs).
At the end of each 36-month period, this replacement program provides a new signage system (of equivalence) as originally purchased. Once the new systems are installed at client locations, all old equipment will be decommissioned and removed from the software.
EXCLUSIONS: This replacement policy does not provide any refunds upon cancellations and is not transferrable. The plan does not apply to a system with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or has been modified to alter its functionality or capability. Mvix is not responsible for any labor costs associated in replacement of the signage systems. The System Replacement Policy does not apply to any display screens, enclosures, or mounting hardware, unless stated specifically. This policy does NOT entitle the client for any cash refunds at any time. Mvix is not obligated to renew this plan. If Mvix does offer to renew this plan, it will determine the price and terms. Responsibility and liability, of Mvix, its agents and service providers, are limited to the Signature Support contract fees paid by the client (for the last 12 months). This is the sole remedy for any errors, omissions, or failure by Mvix, its directors, agents, or service providers.