When it comes to your digital displays, you are ultimately responsible for what is shown.
While it is rare, there have been malicious compromises where inappropriate content was uploaded and displayed, overall hurting the company’s brand image.
To help protect your business, we have implemented a content moderation tool that can scan and flag any new uploaded content based on 10 categories.
Once Content Moderation is activated, this will require any flagged content to be approved by a Client Admin in your users group before that media can be used.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with Signature Care
- Internet Connectivity
Access & Setup
- From the CMS Dashboard, (1) hover over your name in the top-right then (2) on “Settings”
- On the Settings module, find the “Content Moderation” block and (3) click to toggle the module on
- Once Content Moderation is toggled on, you will see 10 categories and an option to Moderate All Categories. This will turn on all categories for moderation. For more information on what the category filters for, simply hover over the selected category.
- (4) Click to toggle to enable your chosen categories.
- Once enabled, you will then (5) see a control bar to set the strength of the specific category. This is from left to right for increasing sensitivity.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings, (6) click “Save” to complete the process.
We do recommend testing the moderation process once activated to determine if any of your regularly scheduled content gets flagged. You can also test one of the activated categories to see if the filter will flag for administrator approval.