In this article, we will not only discuss what types of BrightSign devices are supported for Mvix Flex, but also more about the BrightSign players offered by Mvix.
Which BrightSign Devices are Supported?
Any Series 3 and Series 4 BrightSign devices are compatible with Mvix Flex firmware. Furthermore, Series 5 XCR player is also confirmed to support Mvix CMS. Depending on your digital signage needs and requirements we do recommend the BrightSign XT and BrightSign XD models. These models have sufficient hardware required for more complex signage solutions. Additionally, you will need to have a MicroSD card (8 GB or more) in order to install the firmware on your BrightSign device.
BrightSign provides marketing-leading digital sigange media players for the commercial digital signage industry. Currently, BrightSign devices are supported with Mvix CMS software to give the best price and performance for small teams, businesses, and enterprises.
There are numerous advantages to using BrightSign players including:
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout and support
- Landscape and portrait support
- Offline playback of media
- Video, Images, Webpages, RSS, HTML5
- Remote setup and configuration using BrightSign B-Deploy
- Remote updates
- Reporting and more!
More Features about Brightsign Media Players
The 4K market is competitive, having grown by a CAGR of 36.33% between 2014 and 2020. BrightSign knows just what to do to stand out from the competition, given these figures. As a result, the media player delivers stellar True 4K video playback on HD4, XT4, and XD4. Additionally, it has:
- Superior scaling, delivering pristine video quality for all screen sizes or zone sizes. That includes the ability to upscale Full HD video to 4K
- HDMI 2.0a, supporting 60 fps playback
- 3840×2160 resolution @ 60 fps frame rate
- H.265 high-efficiency video coding, enhancing the delivery of high-quality 4K content closely similar in quality, file size, and data rate to HD content at H.264.
You’ll also like that you can play mainstream HTML 5 content in several modular HTML 5 assets. That’s in addition to full-screen mode alongside video playback.
BrightSign media player has created a name for its exceptionally smooth and highly reliable 1080p playback capabilities. Moreover, it:
- Supports Full HD content encoded with WMV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, H.264, and H.265
- Features 1920x 1080 Full HD video at 60 frames per second for a flawless and crisp viewing experience.
BrightSign media players’ H.265 feature allows you to get more efficient, top-notch playback. Additionally, you also can:
- Receive a 10-bit color and high dynamic color range
- Achieve better video quality with H.265 compared to H.264 at the same bit rate
- Get half the file size and more bandwidth and memory savings
- Can play both Full HD and 4K content encoded with H.265
The mosaic mode feature enables users to play a multitude of smaller-resolution videos simultaneously. With this capability, the smaller resolution videos can add up to the player’s maximum video resolution.
Series 5 XCR
BightSign Series 5 is BrightSign’s latest line of digital signage players that are said to be one the most powerful digital signage players in the industry. Furthermore, XC5 is the first player released from the line with the following features:
- Multip-outputs that can power multiple displays from one single player
- Provides accelerated content load times
- Real-time clock with 14 days of interrupted operation
- Simple SSD and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module installation
If you are interested in BrightSign media players, contact a Solutions Consultant today!
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.