- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Sometimes you need to allow or enable pop-up windows in your browser. This could be because some websites use pop-up windows to provide essential site functionality. For example, login forms and other registration fields. When it comes to allowing pop-ups in Firefox, you can choose to allow only some or allow all of them.
Here’s how to disable the Firefox pop-up blocker and allow them in Firefox:
What You’ll Need:
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Navigate to the Permissions section in the Privacy & Security panel.
- Uncheck the Block pop-up windows box.
- To allow pop-ups for only some sites, click on Exceptions and add the URL to the dialog box.
- In the dialog box that displays, you can choose to allow them on a specific website, remove the selected website from the list, or remove all websites from the exceptions list.
By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked. You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
Change your default pop-ups & redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Select Always to allow pop-ups and redirects.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.