Refunds will be given for orders returned within 30-days of the date of receipt. It is important to realize that all returned products must be in original and new condition and include all original packages and parts.
Opened items with incomplete accessories, packaging, or missing parts will receive a refund of the product cost minus a 20% restocking fee.
Installation, Training, Shipping, Freight, Client-specific Setup or Implementation Assistance, or any custom products or services are non-refundable.
Upon cancellation or termination of the service, you will not receive a refund for any charges or fees associated with the remaining duration of the service (if any).
Incomplete, Misrepresented, or Opened Returns
Products not Eligible for a Refund or Return
- Any product that is missing an RMA number. Request an RMA.
- All products returned without all original packaging and accessories. Generally speaking, this would include the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product where the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Products that exhibit physical damage.
- Commercial LCD TVs/monitors 37″ and larger.
- Special Order custom-built products, kits, or devices.
- Software licenses, application fees, and cloud-storage costs.
- Custom Training sessions
Return shipping costs will be covered by Mvix 100% as long as the returned item is due to our error. If you are missing an item or received the wrong item, please email us! Put in another way. we will straighten it out. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Mvix allows two business days for the receipt of merchandise for claims for missing items or items damaged in transit.
Your return will be processed as per our RMA guidelines once the item has been received by our support team.