User Groups are the perfect way to segment certain individuals within your organization to have preset permission levels. This way, you can easily ensure certain users can only control one or multiple aspects of Mvix CMS.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- (1) Hover over the Square icon in the top left corner and (2) select Users.
- (3) Press the Groups icon on the User Library.
- A new menu will appear split into two sections. On the left (4) are the groups you have. On the right (5) are the users you will be able to add to the group.
- To add a user to a group, simply click and drag a user in the “Ungrouped Items” column to one of the selected groups (6).
- If a user is added by accident, hover over the “X Items” (7) and you will see a popup of all added users. If needed, click the trash can symbol (8) of the user you would like to remove from the group.
- Lastly, you can set the permissions or delete a group by hovering over the gear icon (9).
- After clicking the gear icon, you will see the above menu on the right side of your screen. From here, you’ll be able to set the chosen group’s permissions across the five modules.
- Permissions are split into two groups, Read (10) & Write (11). “Read” will let users view the media on the group while “Write” will allow the user to add or edit the media.
- To set the permissions, click the chosen module (12) and toggle (13) the fields you would like to activate.
- If you want to select all the Read & Write fields of a module, click Allow (14) at the top.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.