Groups are ways of mapping content on Mvix CMS V3 and managing access to that content. User groups can be used to categorize Users as well as easily manage a User’s access to the Mvix CMS
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
Getting Started with User Groups
- Hover over the Square icon in the top left corner and select Users.
Press the Groups icon on the User Library.
- The section on the left labeled Groups will show all User groups on the account.
- The section on the right labeled Item will show all Users on the account.
Adding a User to an Existing Group
- Find the User on the right hand under the Item window
- Drag the User on the right to the appropriate group on the left.
Adding a User to a New Group
On the groups screen, enter into the text box the desired name of the group and press Add New.
- Find the desired User on the right-hand side under the Item window
- Drag the User on the right to the newly created group on the left.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.