- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Mvix digital signage software has an extensive font library, but if you would like to import your own custom font, here is how you will be able to do it in our digital signage software Mvix CMS.
Although there are popular font styles such as Times New Roman or Arial, sometimes you want something different. In other words, many companies or industries have specific fonts they want to use with their branding.
With our custom fonts feature, you can upload the specific font of your choice. With the added level of management where you can delete old or unused fonts, this is perfect for companies who are still searching for the perfect font. This is perfect for companies that prefer a specific or unique font that brings out their company’s branding or personality. Fonts are important as they affect readability, especially on digital signage displays.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- .woff2 font file type
Navigating to the Custom Fonts Page
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click on “FONT LIBRARY”.
- Click on the “Add Font” button.
- Fields will appear where you can enter the font name and drag and drop your font file.
- NOTE: Currently we only offer support for the .woff2 font file type, as noted on the CMS.
- Once applied and named, click the Save button to add the font to your available Library for use.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.