- Applies to:
- CMS v2
The Analytics content app allows you to display charts on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- A properly-formatted XML, CSV, or JSON data file
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Analytics App.
Using the Analytics App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu tab and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click the “GENERAL” tab, then click the “ANALYTICS” content app button.
- Select the style you want your information will be presented in, based on graph type.
- Upload the file in “CSV, XML or JSON” format, then select the file from your computer by clicking on “Select File”
- If you are interested in seeing an example of these file types, click on any of the “CSV, XML, or JSON” buttons beside “Sample”.
- If you have a URL link to use, click “File from Web URL”.
- Once you have set the look of our content, it previews correctly, and you have named it, click on the “SAVE” button to add this media to your library.