- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The user library allows Client Admins to view a complete list of all users who are in their Mvix CMS account. All users are divided into Client Admins and Client Users, while the Client Admins are the users with full permissions on the account to edit, add and delete new or existing users.
What You’ll Need
- Mvix CMS V3 Access
- Internet Connectivity
By default there are several items in the category bar.
- Name – The first and last name of a User
- Email – The Email address the User uses to sign in.
- Role – The type of account a User has
- Phone – The phone number associated with a User’s account
- Last Login – The last time the User signed in with their credentials
- Tags – Any Tags which have been applied to a Users item.
- Groups – Any groups a User is in.
- Status – Any Tags which have been applied to a Users item.
Managing Users individually
Select the gear icon on the right hand side of a Users Item. There are three options available:
- Edit – Modify a User’s information E.g. Change Password, Change Email
- Permissions – Control what a user can access. (Only when using a User account and not an Admin account)
- Delete – Permanently removes a User from the User Library.
Managing Multple Users
Press the empty gray box to the left of the Users Icon to “check” the box and select a Users item
On the bottom left hand corner there are four options available:
- Select all items on the list
- Delete all selected items permanently from the Users library
- Tag all selected items
- Add all selected items to the playlist.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.