- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to Facebook
How to Set Up The Facebook App
- Hover on the Media module then
- Click on Add Media
- After the Add Media module loads, click on Social
- Next, select Facebook
- When the module loads, you’ll see the below screen. To integrate Mvix CMS with your Facebook account, click the “Login with Facebook” button.
- Once you login to your Facebook account, select the pages and permissions you would like to connect to Mvix CMS.
- With your account linked, select your chosen “Account/Page” you would like to display.
- Choose a theme.
Tip: Be sure to preview your selected theme to see what it will look like on your display before you save.
- Edit the fonts & colors of your theme.
- Change the transition, animation duration, how far back messages will show, and the refresh rate. (Note: be sure your duration is long enough to read the text on your posts)
- Name the media.
- Lastly, click “Save Media” to save your media to the library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.