- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The validity option allows you to set specific dates for your media content to be displayed on your digital signage device. It’s a great way to manage your content to display according to your daily needs. Once content expires, it becomes inactive in your media library so you can activate it again when needed.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how expired media works.
Using the Validity Option
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and select the “MEDIA FILE”.
- Click on the “EDIT” button.
- Choose Validity to set an expiration date.
- Select Fullscreen Priority to display your content as a fullscreen item.
- Click “SAVE”.
Mvix Signature Care
Need professional assistance? Consider Mvix Signature Care Support package. Mvix Signature care is designed for complex and enterprise-digital signage deployments. Furthermore, it eliminates downtime by providing mission-critical support. This includes a lifetime warranty, free players every 3 years, faster SLAs, and premium care. With premium care, and personalized training per account per year. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.