Making sure your media fits is integral to having great content on your digital signage.
Currently, Mvix CMS offers two methods to ensure your media properly fits its assigned zones:
- Matching your media exactly to the zone dimensions
- Using Zoom To Fit to adjust the media to fit the entire zone
This is useful for ensuring that there are no empty spaces within the zone itself and will lead to an overall more visually impressive template for your displays.
What You’ll Need
- Mvix CMS with a supported feature packageInternet Connectivity
- Hover over the “Templates” tab, and click “CREATE TEMPLATE”.
- Add a photo or video (file zone) to your template.Choose the content you want to display and zoom (photo or videos).
- Size that zone to fill a portion of or all of the template with a zone larger than the resolution of the selected content.
- Click the gear icon.
- Look for the Zoom content to fit zone button.
- Toggle this icon in order for the image to fill the zone.
- Here we can see the zoom to fit function fully utilizing the full size of the template zone.
- This is how your image will appear on your screen when you have utilized the function.
Please note that this feature is only available for the following types of media files and Content Apps:
- Image – media file
- Video – media file
- Canva – Content App
- Smugmug – Content App
- StockPhotos – Content App
- WorkplacePosters – Content App
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.