It’s normal to find yourself in a situation where you have a conflicting schedule. This means that two media files or playlists are trying to play at the same time on the same device. It can happen to all of us! For such cases, you have a couple of options to take action so that your displays are always on the correct schedule.
What You’ll Need
- An applicable digital signage player
- Mvix CMS Application with supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the available options for creating a conflicting schedule.
Conflicting Schedule Options
When publishing a conflicting schedule, you have 3 options:
- Override – deactivate the old schedule that is playing on the device and use the new schedule that you just finished working on.
- Revert to Original – this option will have the device resume the old schedule that is running after the new schedule. Which is the schedule you are creating here – expires.
- Cancel – this option will bring you back to editing the schedule that you were working on to edit further.